Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Blogs created by Bawers 06

This window is from Analia Doboletta’s Blog. I linked it because blogs are windows on people’s ideas, on new learning paradigms on….

Here’s a list of links to blogs created by bawers 2006. Each of them is worth exploring and commenting. I gathered them together yo help those of you who whish to do so more easily.


An international Exchamge - By Carla Arena

Brazil and USA exchange program

A virtual field trip to New York – By Carla Arena

Get on the bus! We are going to visit New York.
Our first stop is Central Park. Access our virtual map to see where you are.

Brazil and Brazilians Connected - By Carla Arena

Stereoptypes about Brazil.

The awsome 552 class - By Carla Arena

A virtual learning space for practicing English and interacting with everyone in the class.

Top 21 Class - By Carla Arena

A place to improve your English, share experiences, and have fun.


The world of the blog – By Alfredo Ascanio

I’ve joined this group because I’d like to learn how to introduce and effectively use e-tools and technologies in my classroom. I am very interested in learning how to incorporate web technology into my classes. I hope to get to know everyone as one thing I have learned is that in teaching the more we share the more we learn and the more effective we are in the classroom.


Gladys Thesis path - By Gladys Baya

This is my first blog, created after Sharon Holdner’s encouragement, in a humble attempt to document my process of becoming a thesis writer

Learning with computers - By Gladys Baya

Just about a year ago, I joined the most enthusiastic, supportive CoP I’ve ever come across. It was the beginning of a path I could never have anticipated, a never ending way to learning from and with others, helping others learn, knowing I would never feel lonely in cyberspace again…


E-Toys.Ar - By Maria Claudia Bellusci

This is to let you know that my new weblog about teaching with technology is under construction.
I’ll keep you informed,


DelValle – By Susana Canelo

Del Valle is a very small village in the middle of Bs As Province in Argentina.
This is the old train station where still a daily train goes to and from Bs As ,200km far from here.


Teleworking together - By Silvana Carnicero

I have been teaching English in different educational contexts for more than ten years. Now I am working at a high school where I also coordinate the English Department and I also coordinate a school of English as a Foreign Language.


Cora’s Blog - By Cora Chen

In January 2005 when I first joined “Becoming A Webhead” (BAW), a six-week online course in TESOL’s Electronic Village, I felt very nervous because I didn’t know much about Internet technologies in general. I was just learning how to “walk” in cyberspace and got lost every now and then.


Scrapbooking project - By Erika Cruvinel

I am an EFL teacher in Brazil and I am looking for partners to join a Scrapbooking Project.


Analia - By Analia Doboletta

Time to start my blog! It’s bliss to lie back in my own shelter and imprint bits and pieces to uplift the soul. What shall go into it? Anything and everything that has taught me something, that is worth remembering, that is fun and thoughtful at the same time. Fleeting glimpses. That’s the spirit!


I am in Heaven - By Hala Fawzi

Situated in North East Africa, where the Blue and White Niles merge, lies Sudan, the largest of all the African nations. It, borders no less than nine other countries, and has been the gateway to Africa throughout history.


Blogging to learn ….or learning to blog…. By juliana Gense


Paddy’s Blog - By Paddy Greenleaf

Greetings! From EFL teacher Paddy Greenleaf settled in sleepy inland Portugal. This will soon be the most happening centre of activity and discussion in the whole of ….well, the whole of Viseu, at least. Never heard of it? Get hold of a map… If Portugal were a human body, Viseu would be the heart! Look forward to hearing from you…


Blogging in ESL – By Angeles Hernandez

You can also use other tools to do a task and link it to your blog. Example on explaining a personal project:
Collaborative Groups - By Angeles Hernandez

What can we do together?Work on common tasks or projects; Share worksheets; Share experience; Share frustration; Give support to one another

Eflinks - By Angeles Hernandez

I am a teacher of English at the EOI de Santander. My current professional interests are CMC, podcasting, blogging, collaborative learning, Socrates projects, school administration and translation

ESL Blogging - By Angeles Hernandez

Your students love greeting each other on the web. If you add a picture to their introductions they will love it. Ask for permission to their parents to post their picture on the Internet.

Let’s blog - By Angeles Hernandez

Hello today I am exploring this new blog site. It’s my first post and I wanted to check what it looked like.


Mary’s Blog – By Mary Hillis

Leda’s first Valentine’s Day!


Online Learning Issues- By Moira Hunter

I would like to discuss the submission of assignments for an online course


Frivolous Blog - Ny Vanya Katsarska

Blogs have myriad of voices. Some of them shout, others rant or whisper. They inform you, teach you or make you laugh. Blogs talk about business, education, world peace, love… In general blogs unleash the mind.



My spot in cyberspace - By Berta Leiva

This is the magnificent view I wake up to every morning. Rain or shine, the imposing and majestic Avila Mountain is always there, even if hidden behind dense clouds. In a city of five million people full of high-rise buildings, rush-hour traffic jams, permanent political conflict and surrounded by slums, it is a natural oasis where multicolor butterflies dance in the air, turpial birds are in tune with swinging bamboo clusters and large tall trees waltz to the cool breeze that embraces this natural giant.


Nina’s first Blog - By Nina Liakos

I’ve just spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to add a picture to my profile or blog. I’ve installed Hello and something called BloggerBot, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the pictures from my hard disk into any of these things, or to the blog. Then I wrote what I thought was a post, but it disappeared (I think). Aarrgghh!


Netescrit@ - By Emilia Miranda

It is a space that seeks to contribute to the development of the reading and writing skills of children and young people.

Netwriting - By Emilia Miranda

What I want is them to love reading and writing. (Emilia Miranda)


Ilse’s Blog - By Ilse Monch

In this blog I’ll post my reflections about podcasting and its great potential to language learning, also I would like to describe my experience as I learn and understand more about this great tool.


My hometown - By Marianela Najul

I work in the Language Departament of Universidad Simón Bolívar. This department is very well appreciated within the USB community for the quality of its professors and academic programs.


Webhead - By Cheryl Oaks

This page is devoted to all the learnings that are happening with Webheads in Action class, Webpage, blogs and wikkis.


Heike Philips Kolabora Weblog - By Heike Philips

How difficult is it really to write a weblog and what do you write? What is an RSS feed? These and many more questions were answered by Robin and Mihai, helping a ‘newbee’ to blogging to make good use of an outstanding offer: expert space at Kolabora and Movable type.


AFA1 – by Luisa Rosa

This is another blog I’ve just created to help my 1st-year students with their English learning. So, boys, let’s do something different this semester! How about introducing yourselves?


Ibrahim’s blog - by Ibrahim Rustamov

Here is a little info about my hometown Isfara

Babi’s Blog - By Mariana Sava

I’ve read dozens of blogs before but never thought of trying one myself. My idea was that you had to be a techie to manage a blog. Now I see that all you need is a big push from people who know these things (like the baw06 team), then some cheers and…responses, of course. I could use some hugs as well! I am hopeful that I’ll be able to do useful things in this space for and with my students.


I

Isabel Edu - By Isabel Texeira

Hi.My name is Isabel.I’m from Brasília, the capital of Brazil.
I´m 32 and I have been working as an EFL teacher for about ten years. It´s been a challenging ,but rewarding experience.


Edu - Kat - By Kat Urbaniak

This is my first ‘teacher’ blog. Hold onto your hats, it might be a fast and bumpy ride!


Rotary ambassodorial Scholar 2005-06 - By

Annie Wilson

This blog will be used to keep you informed about my experience as a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar in Caracas, Venezuela. Your questions and comments are encouraged. You can leave comments here or contact me at


Learning English - By Julia Yatsenko

This is my first blog, that I am going to use in teaching english phonetics. The problem is that I don’t know exactly how I can do it. So if you have any ideas, suggestions or just commentaries, I will be very pleased to read them.

__


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?